Darn Tough Soul
Merinoull Micro Crew - Ultra-Leightweight
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Whether you’re in it for the organic design, or the stepped-up technical features like top-of-foot mesh and flex windows in the leg, or both – our Merino Wool Soul women’s running sock is a beautiful choice for runners who want a smooth connection with the natural world.
Materials: 55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex Lycra
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.